We are looking for HR & Admin Managers who are professionals tasked with strategic planning for staffing, conducting interviews, and hiring personnel to foster a productive work atmosphere.
The job of an HR Manager is important to business success. People are our most important asset and you’ll be the one to ensure we have happy employees and a productive workplace.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.
- To assist in recruiting activities such as posting job advertisements, sourcing & screening of applicants, interview arrangement and remuneration benefits package.
- Employee pay, including pay rates, raises, and incentives.
- Processing pay during each pay period and ensuring the right amount goes to the right employee
- Reviewing timesheets, allowances, and incentives at each pay period to ensure that hours, rates, and pay align for each employee.
- Verifying new hires’ salaries and ensuring that staff resignations are fully paid out.
- Handling workplace investigations, disciplinary, and termination procedures.
- Analyzes trends in compensation and benefits; researches and proposes competitive base and incentive pay programs to ensure the organization attracts and retains top talent.
- Oversee the operation of admin expenses and maintenance incurred.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommends best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Undertake special assignments, ad hoc functions and related duties as specified by the Management.
- Degree in Bachelor of Science, Bachelor in Psychology, Human Resources Management, Neuro-Linguistic Programming. Coaching, HRDF Train the Trainer Certificate or related field.
- 5 years of work experience in quantifiable measures of performance time for a specific objective.
- Proven working experience as an HR Manager
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Spoken Language in English, Mandarin
- 1 full-time position immediately at Batu Caves
Excellent communication and people skills.
Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
The interested candidate can work in Batu Caves, please submit your resume, passport-size photo, qualifications, and work experience