Teriyaki Salmon With Rice
Simple Homemade Teriyaki Salmon With Rice
- 1 pcs salmon fillet
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- 3 tbsp teriyaki sauce Teriyaki sauce can be replaced with 2 tbsp soy sauce, 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 pinch white sesame seeds or black sesame seeds for garnish
- Add all the ingredients in the Teriyaki Sauce in a saucepan and reduce it on low heat. As soon as the teriyaki sauce thickens, remove it from heat. Let cool.
- Heat up a pan or skillet over low to medium heat.
- Add a bit of oil and pan-sear the salmon (skin-side down) until the bottom part becomes super crispy.
- Remove the salmon from heat, drizzle with the teriyaki sauce and garnish with the sesame.
- Serve immediately with steamed rice.
Recommend using Kanika Salmon Fillet for the best experience!